Wednesday, March 7, 2012

When the ordinary is.. extraordinary

I always feel like I have to write about something extraordinary.
Stuff that might get people to think, laugh, or be entertained in some way.

It's the least I can do, now that you've bothered to click on a link to my blog.
But.. then I thought.. I actually don't have to entertain you in any way. It'll be nice if that's the case, but I'm writing all this for my own sake, not for others.
I'm doing this because I'm truly fond of writing, and as I've said in an earlier post, it's a way for me to evaluate my life, and the thoughts in my crazy nuggin'. And also, I love to share pictures :P

I often find that, while I'm writing, I almost always end up spinning off on a random subject that I didn't even plan on writing about.
But I guess that's how my mind works.

Normally I sit down with the intention of telling you something very important to me, or something that may enlighten you + test my own research and knowledge skills.
Like, I've been wanting to write about DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), which basically is muscle soreness post-training, for quite a while now.
I've done some required research, and I have sat down several times, trying to get motivated.
But it just doesn't happen. And that's absurd! I love every aspect of training, and it's been a huge part of my life the last couple years. That should be enough motivation to at least get some words into the blog about it.
So now that I've mentioned my intention of writing a DOMS-related post, it might be cleared from my system. Hopefully :P

This time, I made the headline of the post first, and starting writing afterwards. And I had no clue where this would go.
That's just the way it works best for me.

And there you have it. It went from nothing to something. Interesting? Perhaps. At least I didn't talk about the weather!

Got work tomorrow, so I'm gonna hit the sack quite early tonight. That'll be about now actually.
Oh, picture time! Almost forgot :P

Here you go: An picture of an item some people might find ordinary. Rope!



No comments:

Post a Comment