Thursday, April 12, 2012

Woops!

Hey there!

I've been neglecting my blog for quite a while now. Not on purpose, not because I didn't feel like writing.
I actually don't know why. But who cares anyway? The blog is for my own personal gains. *grin*
Nah, I've received a bunch of compliments both in regard to the pictures shown, and of course the amazingly brilliant and sophisticated writing-skills I'm in possession of. *cough*

So..
In Flames.
These guys:




Mind 'effin blowing band, much. I absolutely love them.
It's one of my favourite genres; Melodic Death Metal, but more on the melodic side, and with less growling.
The dry crispy voice of Anders Fridén mixed with the awesome mix of beauty and brutality that is Björn Gelotte's guitar-riffs/solos is downright unbeatable in it's genre.




Since the blog is about me and what I do, this band was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about writing. I have practically been listening to them 24/7 the last 2 months, if not longer.

Oh, btw. I'm officially a fitness instructor now! Just recently aquired a job at a local gym, with the boss hiring me based purely on my application and a couple conversations (because I haven't had any previous jobs in the business). I'm so grateful for that, since it's kinda hard to get any job without previous experience to show for yourself.
So if you ever find yourself in need of a super-hot and tough coach, you can check in @ NMI in Ishøj and ask for Hevia :P (Kidding obviously, I'm not that tough)

Picsey time! Let me see.. Uh, I'm in the picture! :>





No comments:

Post a Comment