Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mirror mirror on the wall!

At times I find myself looking in the mirror. Like I would figure most people do.
When brushing teeth, while washing hands, shaving, putting wax in my hair.

But sometimes, I like to just look. And then some questions come to mind.
How do I look in certain situations?
Is the one I see, any different from the one others see? Do I make any weird faces while talking?
Does it show when I'm looking at someone I'm attracted to, or in love with?

So, when I ask myself these questions, I try to make these expressions appear!
And I've got the answer, I think.

Yes, of course I look different to others, than the one I see in the mirror.
I'm pretty sure that I make weird twists and googly eyes while talking. My smile might be different too.
But the thing I'm the most sure of, is that I'm prettier when looking at someone I could fall in love with.

I imagine myself looking at the most amazing girl. Now, I actually don't have a recipe for the way this girl looks or even behaves. Still, I remember the feeling of being in love well enough to fake it in front of the mirror.
It's like everything falls into place in my face. The smile is more natural. Eyes gloom like they've been photo-shopped. I don't think about acting any different, but it still shows.
The one thing I know for sure, is that when I'm in love, I just.. look better.
And I believe everyone does.

So go out and fall in love! (A dance of love)

If not, then at least love this picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment