Monday, May 7, 2012

Something brilliant!

Whenever I sit down and enter my blog-mode, it always starts out the same way.
I feel like this next post, should be the one where I write something brilliant. Something remarkable.
Words where people will go; "Wow, that really got me thinking"

Then I realise I'll never make a post that's 100% awesome, but some few good sentences might come out once in a while. And that's actually good enough for me.
I rarely remember what I've been thinking about throughout the day, so whenever I write something here, I can promise you it's been circling my mind for a while.

As of right now though, I can't think of anything exciting to tell.
Oh wait! There is something!
Today, I was asked by my boss to fill in as a spinning-instructor this friday. I'm very excited and to be honest, a little bit scared.
It's my first attempt at leading a spinning class, so I need to figure out a few things beforehand.
Gotta find some kickass music for the class, and I need to stitch a decent program together with some single-beat threading and some crazy "kill-your-legs" rush.

Would be nice if it could become a regular thing. I'm not exactly a sucker for cardio, so getting paid to shed some fat would be great. My diet hasn't been what I want it to be, mainly because I've been battling diseases on and off for a couple weeks. Sore throat, runny nose and exhaustion just from getting out of bed are all good signs that I should take some time off.

It's tough though. The training is not just my daily fix of endorphins. It's where I leave my problems in the locker room, and go beat up the weights. It takes a lot of stress out of my day. Not that there is any, as of writing.
Not really working all that much, and my social life is not exactly wild. I like my life as it is right now. Some more hours as an instructor and it's perfect.

“Our health and happiness should always come first; because when our cups are overflowing we have more good stuff to offer others.”—Jess Ainscough

Damn. I have to resort to quotes to have some decent thoughts in my post! Shame on me!
True story though. For real. :P

 As always, a picture. Taken a couple days ago, in my garden. It's.. flowers!




No comments:

Post a Comment