Friday, August 24, 2012

My legs be hurtin'!

Still got awful DOMS from Wednesday's leg torture. Don't know if I ever want to do that again :P
I'm just kidding. Of course I will!

Yesterday was back and bi's, and I continued using the 10x10 technique.
It promotes a shorter, though much more intense workout, and it's brutal.
Actually I was still rather sore from Monday's back routing, but I thought 3 days rest should be more than enough. So I went ahead and did the same as last back-session.

Workout

Pullups (Bodyweight):
1-7 sets: 10 reps
8 set: 9
9 set: 8
10 set: 7

Bent-over row (70kg):
10 sets of 10 reps!
Ez-bar Curls (32kg)
Did 3 sets of as many as possible, leaning my body slightly forward and resting the bar on my quads every rep, making sure I went all the way up to a full contraction.
Finished with some dumbbell curls with some girly 6kg's, just to make sure they where totally trashed.

I'm going to be playing around with fonts and paragraphs for a while, until I've decided how I want the log to look like.
I'm praying for my legs being able to carry me to the gym later today.
It's chest and tri's, maybe with a couple shoulder exercises.

Until next time! /wave

No comments:

Post a Comment